Vretta is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our internal development team. As a member of the production team at Vretta, Project Coordinators must be detail oriented and capable of multi-discipline interaction, as they support development of ambitious research-driven products.
- Scheduling and tracking projects in development.
- Working closely with the Leads to ensure the highest level of inner team communication.
- Working closely with Leads on day-to-day maintenance, organization and management of the schedule and resources.
- Promoting cross-discipline communication to ensure everyone is well-informed and working towards common goals.
- Document and then distribute notes accordingly.
- Interfacing with clients and customers to prioritize critical requirements.
- Detecting production and development abnormalities and reporting them through the proper lines of communication.
- Providing regular updates and status reports on the state of the reported issues/bugs.
- Product testing to monitor progress and state of the project.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in reading, writing, and communicating in English.
- Knowledge of French language is an asset.
- An above average understanding of working within software development and/or content production.
- Min 2 years experience reviewing bugs for clarity and duplication.
- Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
- Able to exercise good judgment in fast-paced high-pressure work environments, sometimes with competing priorities.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, organized, personable and able to work as part of a team.
- Genuine enthusiasm for education
- Toronto, ON
Vretta is a global education technology company that creatively utilizes cutting-edge technologies to design and develop interactive learning and testing resources that are transforming the way students learn mathematics. Our vision is a world where everyone enjoys math.
We collaborate with schools, colleges, universities, and ministries around the world to re-imagine what really matters for students in the 21st century to ensure that every student acquires meaningful quantitative skills that will serve them in their lives and professions. Our resources are being used by the majority of academic institutions in Canada, while rising strongly as an effective tool for Math education in North America and Europe. We believe that students will live smarter if they have a strong foundation in mathematics and we strive, every day, to build educational solutions that make math meaningful and exciting for every learner.
To learn more about Vretta, we encourage you to visit: www.vretta.com.