Vretta’s team of knowledge experts work closely with organizations and academic institutions to identify and implement methods to optimize the use of knowledge and learning assets that will help stakeholders connect through shared learning platforms, learn from centralized learning libraries, align objectives to the mission and vision of the organization and excel in business responsibilities.
Our services from planning to execution of knowledge management solutions include, creation of custom online learning platforms and learning management systems, conversion of legacy systems to digitally centralized knowledge libraries, implementation of end-to-end training through custom cloud learning solutions, assessment and evaluation systems, and the provision of educational technology service and support.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Vretta’s LMS solution is custom created to the specific requirement of the organization (Vretta can also provide a standard LMS with minimal customization, based on the requirement). As they are web-based, standards complian, and on-demand (SaaS) in nature, they can be accessed from home, the office, or mobile devices at any time. The use of cloud technologies to distribute the LMS enables information to be disseminated rapidly to learners and administrators, ensuring that there are no gaps in their knowledge and skills.
Some of the features of Vretta’s LMS include,
● Secure housing of e-learning training courses, information documents, collateral, manuals, files, research documents, compliance reports, etc. through efficient auto-enrollment processes.
● Managing information accessed by employees, customers, suppliers, decision makers, administrators, and their assigning unique roles to users.
● Tracking stakeholder learning path, online courses, instructor led activity, and generating competency reports.
● Providing formal and informal learning and discussion forums.
● Maintaining and updating events through groups and calendars.
● Introducing or modifying learning objects to address deficiencies.
● Providing customized user-friendly dashboards for users as well as administrators, mentors, leads, or decision makers to view the progress of the individual or team members.
E-Learning course development
Vretta’s team of instructional designers co-ordinates with subject-matter specialists to create courses that are highly engaging and interactive using immersive cinematographic techniques. Vretta’s proprietary Cloud Learning technologies increase the bandwidth available for content delivery enhancing the learning experience. Vretta also creates custom learning material that is delivered in printed and digital formats.
Assessment and evaluation tools
Organizations can identify where they may have knowledge and skill gaps through a customized suite of Vretta’s assessment and evaluation tools. Precise performance data is captured real-time and is evaluated through advanced statistical software to provide custom reports for the learner or administrator. Quiz-based assessment contains algorithmic methods of testing learning objectives which enables learners to learn at their own pace. Vretta also offers an authoring suite to administrators, giving them the ability to create cases, quizzes, tests, and exercises that can be published in both online and offline formats. The learning results feed into sophisticated, data-rich statistical software, which administrators use to evaluate both hard- and soft-skills learning outcomes.
Education technology service and support
Vretta provides fully managed SaaS hosting service solutions through both a dedicated hosting option, as well as our high-speed content distribution network (CDN), as per our clients’ requirements. Vretta’s managed hosting services and support center ensure excellent uptime, security, and scalability of resources, leaving training administrators free to focus learner achievement and business results.